The electrofusion HDPE fittings refers to a plastic (polyethylene) pipe fitting that can be melted to reach the connection by the current generated by the current. The PE pipe fitting is connected by electrofusion, and the interface strength is higher than that of the pipe itself, and the connection is very strong.
Steel Backing Rings
Carbon steel or stainless steel
Galvanized, nylon coated, or original with anti-rust oil
1. Non-toxic, hygienic: PE pipe fittings are non-toxic and odorless. After strict health monitoring, they are green building materials and never scale, which can effectively improve water quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: PE is an inert material that is resistant to various chemical media.
3. PE pipe fittings are connected by electrofusion, and the interface strength is higher than the pipe itself.
4. High toughness: The elongation at break of PE pipe fittings is generally above 500%. For the uneven settlement of the foundation, it has strong adaptability and good seismic performance.
5. Excellent resistance to rapid crack propagation (RCP).
6. Excellent flexibility and scratch resistance.
7. Good wear resistance, low wall friction coefficient, small flow resistance, strong conveying capacity.
8. Very convenient construction and installation.
9. Low system cost and reduced maintenance costs can greatly reduce project costs.
10. Long service life: The buried PE pipe fittings are used normally for more than 70 years.
11. PE accessories can be reused, fully in line with the advocacy of efficient environmental protection.
PUHUI can supply various sizes HDPE butt welding fittings from DN75mm to DN1200 mm. HDPE butt welding fittings include: flange, equal-diameter tee, reducer tee, ball valve, coupling, elbow 45 degrees, Elbow 90 degrees and so on. Can be customized according to requirements, our HDPE fittings are high quality new and unused PE80 or PE100 raw materials, mainly used in HDPE water, oil and gas piping systems.
HDPE butt welding fittings are fully compliant with ISO4427/AS/NZS 4130/BS EN 12201/SABS standards.